FAQs About MPPSC Examination & How To Prepare
1. What should I study?
Based on research carried out by the best MPPSC Institute in Bhopal, an individual can get better marks by studying at least 6 topics. The 6 topics are 'Public Administration', 'Political Science', 'History of MP', 'Economics', 'General Studies – A' and 'General Studies – B'. There is no need to study all of them, but it will be good to concentrate on these topics.
2. What should I do?
1) Study thoroughly (KEEP AT IT) -
- Set targets for one's own self
- Give time for learning, not just preparation -
- Keep away from distractions (TV, friends, games etc.) -
2) Check out the past papers. Try to solve at least two or three of them before attending coaching classes. This will help identify one's weak areas and also provide an idea about the kind of questions asked in the MPPSC. For more help, you can enroll with MPPSC coaching in MP.
3) The most important thing to crack the examination is ANSWER WRITING SKILLS. Practice writing answers on different topics by taking up previous year questions and model test papers available with coaching institutions or find them on internet. This will make a person familiar with time management while writing answers and will also familiarize with the very important aspect of 'WRITTEN COMMUNICATION'.
4) Familiarize yourself with different topics.
5) Get an idea about the examination pattern, syllabus and marking scheme from coaching institutions. It is also recommended by the top MPPSC institute in Bhopal to check out MPPSC website for getting latest information related to examination pattern, syllabus etc.
6-7) Solve at least two or three sample papers keeping in view the time limit given in them before attending coaching classes. This is a must because there are many students who have cracked the examination by just solving previous year question papers only.
8) After practicing model test papers solve previous year questions papers under timed conditions without referring any answer book or notes available with any MPPSC coaching in MP. Keep a pen and paper beside you to take down notes for topics which you have missed in your answer sheet so that it will be easier for revision before the final examination.
Also Read: https://ummaland.com/read-blog/369
9) Answer all questions; even those which you think are not important or difficult. In case of doubt about the question being asked, write an explanatory note at the end of your answer sheet i.e. if you have missed a question mark it by writing against it and then explain why you think that particular question was not asked or how could one find out the correct answer etc.
10) After solving previous year questions papers keep a system to identify topics from model test papers for revision purpose before going for final examination, suggests the best MPPSC institute in Bhopal. The topics can then be covered under that particular topic.
This is how one can prepare for MPPSC examination. As far as the topics are concerned, if a person studies these topics diligently and regularly then he / she will be able to cover all the important points under each topic.